Why not use Public WIFI networks on Holidays?
When we connect to a public network, anyone also connected to it can access our device to:
- Steal Information
- Impersonate our identity
We recommend not to connect to the public networks of the establishments and if necessary, it is preferable to access a network with WPA or WPA2 security. Open networks and with WEP security are totally insecure.
We must always keep in mind:
- Disable any synchronization process from our equipment (Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.).
- Always keep the computer updated, with the antivirus installed correctly.
- Browse secure pages (URLs that begin with HTTPS – encrypted -).
- Do not log in (user / password) in any service.
- Avoid bank transactions, online purchases, etc.
- Do not access documents or emails with user data & passwords.
- After connection, delete the network data memorized by our team.