Digital Kit, measures to transform and digitalize your SME
As pointed out by the Ministry of Economy in its report on Digitization: “Only 17% of SMEs have successfully integrated digital technologies into their business, compared to 54% of large companies.”
Therefore, this program is aimed at facilitating the Digital Transformation of SMEs and the self-employed so that they can be more competitive globally.
Who is the program for?
The fact that Spain is a country where SMEs make up 98% of the total number of companies and which comprise 50% of the labor market, makes this program of great importance and is the basis for establishing the future of the economy at Statewide.
For all these reasons, the main focus of this program is centered on three types of companies:
- Companies with between 10 and less than 50 employees.
- Small companies or Micro companies with between 3 and less than 10 employees
- Small companies or Micro-companies with between 1 and less than 3 employees and people in a situation of self-employment
This package aims to give an important boost to achieve a level of digital maturity of SMEs, micro-SMEs and the self-employed nationwide.
To be eligible for aid, a series of requirements must be met:
- Be a small business, micro-business or self-employed.
- Comply with the financial and effective limits that define the categories of companies.
- Be registered and have the minimum seniority established by call.
- Not being considered a company in crisis.
- Be up to date with tax obligations and against Social Security.
- Not be subject to a pending recovery order from the European Commission that has declared illegal aid and incompatible with the common market.
- Not incur in any of the prohibitions provided for in article 13.2 of Law 38/2003, of November 17, General Subsidies.
- Do not exceed the limit of minimis aid (small amount)
There are different types of eligible solutions in which the company, depending on its degree of digitization, will be able to choose the solution that best suits its needs. Among the eligible solutions are:
- Electronic Commerce
- Social media management
- Customer and / or supplier management
- Business intelligence and analytics (BI).
- Virtual office tools and services.
- Process management.
- Electronic bill.
- Secure communications.
- Online cybersecurity.
How the aid is articulated
Later, you will be able to access the necessary documentation to request the help.
INNOVAmee, your trusted partner
Once all the procedures described above have been completed, you must choose from the list of Digital Agents so that they are the ones who carry out the advice and the implementation of the required solution.
According to information from Cinco Días, the grants are scheduled to be granted in February, so carrying out all the previous procedures will be important for, when the time comes, to be able to implement the project.
Since the program is recently created and the information available is still provisional, we will advance the news as soon as they emerge. For all this, do not stop following our RRSS as: linkedin, twitter and Instagram, where we will update data about Digital Kit to digitalize SME.
The INNOVAmee Digital Transformation Barcelona team.